PREPAREDNESS NOW!: An Emergency Survival Guide (Expanded and Revised Edition) (Process Self-Reliance)
Amazon.com Price: $9.95 (as of 2017-10-19 05:38:40 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
In uncertain times, a solid preparedness plan is essential for every individual and family. PREPAREDNESS NOW! navigates the new realities of twenty-first century living: extreme weather, economic instability, terror attacks, and more.
Packed with checklists, resources, and step-by-step instructions, PREPAREDNESS NOW! details everything needed for office, car, and home preparedness. This newly expanded and revised edition includes an extended chapter on food and water storage and urban gardening, techniques in personal defense, and the latest and best preparedness products on the market. This book encourages basic lifestyle changes that lead to a more self-sufficient and satisfying existence, regardless of circumstance.
PREPAREDNESS NOW! is written by one of the most experienced preparedness experts in the field. Aton Edwards is executive director of the International Preparedness Network (IPN) and has worked with the Red Cross, NYPD, Center for Disease Control, and thousands of people domestically and overseas.
This manual delivers practical advice on:
- Building your emergency kits for home, car, and office
- Water quality control and storage
- Emergency shelter, power, lighting, and heating
- Emergency transportation, communications, and evacuation
- Extreme weather preparedness
- Chemical, biowarfare, and nuclear preparedness
- Defense against infectious diseases
- Personal defense and crime prevention for the twenty-first century home
- Used Book in Good Condition